1 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. juice
1 tbsp. honey dijon sauce
1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 lb. swordfish cut into 1-Inch cubes
1 green pepper and I red pepper cut into 2-lnch squares 1/2 dozen cherry tomatoes
1/2 dozen medium mushrooms - Rinsed and stems cut flush
1. Combine lemon Juice, sauce, olive oil and garlic. Add swordfish and stir. Marinate in refrigerator (you knew that) for at least an hour.
2. Blanch the peppers and mushrooms for about 1 minute. Stop cooking immediately by pouring cold water over them.
3. Alternate swordfish, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers on skewers.
4. Broil or grill for about 8 minutes. Turn often enough to prevent scorching and don't overcook.
5. Gently remove the finished kabob from the skewer onto a bed of rice pilaf (kabob should look like It's still on the skewer)
Note: To keep wooden skewer from burning. Soak them in water for an hour or so before use or you can always use metal ones