2 pound halibut roast
8 carrots peeled and cut in half
8 red potatoes whole
8 celery stalks, cut in half
1 cup water
1 teaspoon chicken flavored bouillon granules
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon dried dill weed
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup parsley, chopped
1. Put fish in center of a large baking pan. Arrange vegetables around fish
2. Combine water, bouillon, garlic. dill weed, and pepper in a microwave-proof dish. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes to dissolve bouillon. Stir to mix Pour over fish and vegetables.
3. Cover the pan with lid or foil.
4. Bake at 400 Degrees F. 45 minutes.
5. Transfer fish and vegetables to heated serving dish. Garnish with parsley.
6. Drizzle pan drippings over top.
Makes 8 servings
Recipe from Seafood Twice